Music Collector and Organizer app for iPhone and iPad
6768 ratings )
Current version: 6.5.3
, last update: 8 months ago
First release : 03 Nov 2011
App size: 58.99 Mb
Catalog, organize, inventory, & list all of your music database. Built-in UPC barcode album collection scanner. Manage CD, vinyl LP records, cassette tapes, and more!
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the albums you own. View information, cover, and add personal details.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your albums collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new albums that youd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a album.
- A coverflow view to see all of your albums when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as youd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a album: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any album details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sizes, speeds, record labels, artist/bands, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each album.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your albums to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Better than Collectorz, Discogs, Delicious Library, Gemr, CompleteSet, and others!
Pros and cons of Music Collector and Organizer app for iPhone and iPad
Music Collector and Organizer app good for
Real good so far, however, i know this app shares data on the cloud but the data I input needs to be locked in so that others cant keep changing the info. Ive already had to fix several items imputed as vinyl then got mysteriously changed to cd. As well as genre keeps changing. My camera scan had so far found 0 of the 20 items i entered. Future updates will make this 5 stars.
Update: just downloaded an update, now all my entries are missing! Where did all my hard work go?!!!!
Scanning so far so good. Will give final star if I can sync it to iTunes
Really good however there are a couple pretty frustrating things. Firstly its pretty buggy and crashes a lot. My main problem though is that anyone can edit information in their database and it doesnt lock or anything when you add it to your collection. Im tired of seeing information in my collection change completely and having to fix it every time! An issue that seriously needs to be addressed.
Would be nice that when I actually edit something, it saves it!!
I love this app. The only thing that would get me to give it 5 stars would be to have the albums separated by band name as just opposed to alphabetically. Right now if I search for a specific band I have to search through all the bands that start with that first letter. Band separation would be easier and quicker. Do that and its perfect. Thank you.
Have been waiting for a program like this for some time. It is fast and efficient. Great job.
Some bad moments
Crash all the time during CD informations update. Really BAD information retrieved from barcode reading (WHEN something is found). Online processing really slow.
I regret buying this app.
Ive just intalled it and on the first album Ive tried to add it crashed.
And then I tried again, but it couldnt find any of the 5 albums Ive tried to add by code scanning or database search by album title and artist.
Like the idea but if theres no fix for the bugs I wont be using it long! Sick of changing everything all the time!
Extremely disappointed. Spent a long time entering my 200+ record collection only to discover that over 100 of them have been magically deleted upon opening the app. Not cool and a waste of time really.
Waste of time, free one allows 9 scans only. Does not download song titles on each CD
Scans well, but after adding 239 CDs, I have an additional 170 that couldnt be added because theyre not in the companys master database. Very frustrating.
In addition, I scanned a few that showed as duplicates, even though they were different CDs.
vinyl - record collection app,
and other. So, download free Music Collector and Organizer .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Music Collector and Organizer iOS app used & searched for